· Here are three situations that buying URL Redirect service can help you to improve your website:
1. your web page do not have a fixed IP.
2. you are using free sites or blogs.
3. you have a second Domain Name, and would like to redirect from site A to site B.
· If you want to know more details please refer to URL Redirection.
· If you want to know how to buy URL Redirect service, please refer to "How to buy".
· If you have already purchased URL Redirect service, please refer to the steps below to set the records.
If you want to redirect abc.com to https://www.net-chinese.com.tw
Tick the checkbox (use 301 redirector for Permanent Redirection)：address bar appears https://www.net-chinese.com.tw
Not tick the checkbox (use 302 redirector for Temporary redirect)：address bar appears abc.com
- Title: The website page name appears on the browsers (You need to set the title only if you use 302 redirector)
- Host name: Set up your subdomain, which means the letter before your domain, ex: www or remain blank. (Please enter English lowercase and do not enter your domain name.)
- URL: The website page you want to point to. (Please don’t enter domain name.)
- If you use your own DNS, you need to add an A record pointing to 126.96.36.199
- It may take 3 hours for changes to update throughout the internet after you set the redirect record.
- If the redirection does not work successfully, please mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org".