· The WHOIS privacy protection service is provided to protect your personal information (Domain name registration information) from being exposed to the public and prevent it from being used by malicious spams or domain name-related harassment.
· If you want to know more details please refer to WHOIS Privacy.
· If you want to know how to buy WHOIS privacy protection service, please refer to "How to buy".
· If you have already purchased WHOIS Privacy service, please refer to the steps below to activate it.
* You can also enable the WHOIS privacy service in “Domain Management”. You can click the red pause button of the domain.
* WHOIS Privacy service is not apply for all kinds of domain.