1.Acceptance of Agreement
- 1.1By accessing and using this Website, User indicate that you accept (unconditionally and irrevocably) these terms and conditions (the “Agreement”).
- 1.2Net-Chinese Co., Ltd. (“Net-Chinese”) may change these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changed terms will become effective once posted on the Website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through this Website. Users continued use of this Website after any change means User has accepted the changed terms and conditions.
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password of each Administration or Account and must promptly notify the customer support team about any possible misuse of User’s accounts or any security incident related to the Online Services.
3.Personal Information Protection Notification
4.Notices to Net-Chinese
- 4.1User is obliged to provide updating contact information on an on-going basis.
- 4.2User must respond to Net-Chinese's requests for information within 3 working days of receipt.
If an item User purchased has not yet been shown in ”activated”, User can apply for a refund within 30 days of the date User initiated the payment. ( Same refund method as payment method or refund to prepayment)
- 6.1Users must comply with the laws and regulations regarding Internet usage, the laws of the Republic of China, Taiwan, and the all local laws.
- 6.2Users agree and promise not to violate other people’s rights or engage in any illegal activities including but not limited to below:
- (1)publish, or transfer any defamatory, insulting, threatening, violent, inappropriate, sexually explicit, falsified, and disturbing languages, images or any file forms on Net-Chinese.
- (2)Violate reputations, privacy, confidential material, trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other intellectual properties of others. Violate non-disclosure agreements.
- (3)Upload, broadcast, publish, or transfer any software virus or any programs that many limit, damage, or terminate device hardware and software.
- (4)Conduct in illegal transactions, post falsified information, and information that may induce others to engage in illegal activities.
- (5)Provide information on gambling or induce others to participate in gambling.
- (6)Abuse by overwhelmingly post or spread advertisement texts and emails, junk mails, chain mails, or multi-level marketing information.
- (7)Violation of the anti-abuse policy.
- (8)Any actions deemed as inappropriate by Net-Chinese.
7.Intellectual Property Right
Services provided by Net-Chinese contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. The patents and intellectual properties of contents (include but not limited to languages, information, stickers, drawings, images, shapes, icons, files, web page designs and arrangements) that Users see on Net-Chinese is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Without written consent of property owners, the content cannot be copied, publicly broadcasted, publicly transferred, changed, edited, rented out, spread, modified, coded, decoded, or illegal usage of any kind. Violation of the laws and regulations will be the responsibility solely on the Users. If violation of copyright or intellectual property right laws and regulations result in damage or loss to Net-Chinese, We will ask for compensation.
8.Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
- 8.1Net-Chinese makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these services.
- 8.2Net-Chinese shall not be liable any direct or consequential damages suffered by the User arising out of or in connection with the Net-Chinese site, the service or the agreement.
- 8.3Net-Chinese shall take legal responsibility for any damages User bears for reasons attributable for Net-Chinese’s involvement in allowed acts stated in any services agreement.
9.Service Suspension or Interruption
- 9.1For suspension or interruption caused by routine maintenance, replacement or changes, Net-Chinese may inform User of such suspension or interruption in advance via emails, announcements or other appropriate methods.
- 9.2User understand and agree that Net-Chinese may temporarily suspend or interrupt the whole or a part of the platform and/or the service under the circumstances stated below. Net-Chinese is not liable for any direct or indirect consequential damages or losses occurring to User.
- (1)As required by laws or by the government;
- (2)During the migration, replacement, upgrade, maintenance or repair of the software or hardware of the platform and/or the service;
- (3)When User is involved in any violation of laws, regulations or the agreement; and
- (4)As a result of third parties, natural disasters or other force majeure.
10Termination of Service
- 10.1Net-Chinese, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate this Agreement for any reason and at any time, without compensation to User.
- 10.2If violates these terms, uses Net-Chinese to infringe the rights of others, or violates the principle of good faith, Net-Chinese has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the service and request compensation according to law, without compensation to User.
- 10.3In the event of the preceding paragraph, the User unconditionally waives all rights related to the dispute service, and unconditionally agrees to all the actions of Net-Chinese for the dispute service.
- 10.4Users may request to terminate your account by contacting Net-Chinese. Upon termination of this account, we will delete all record of this account. After deletion, it cannot be restored, and all losses arising therefrom shall be borne by yourself.
12.Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China, Taiwan, and the Taipei District Court shall be the court of competent jurisdiction for the first Instance.